The Asimina Suites Hotel is owned by Constantinou Bros Hotel who have 4 hotels based in Kato Paphos in the South East of Cyprus. The only 5* Hotel, and exclusively for adults the Asimina Suites Hotel boasts a prime location overlooking the sparkling Mediterranean Sea with only 111 rooms. What’s more is that its only a short 20-minute journey from Paphos Airport.
This all-suite hotel has 4 room types and all suites come with deluxe marble bathrooms featuring a bathtub, single/double wash basins, Hair Dryer, bathroom scales, Deluxe Bathroom Toiletries, Bathrobes and Slippers. Flat Screen TV, Turn Down Service, Air Conditioning, Tea & Coffee Making facilities, Free Wi-Fi, Simmons Luxury King Size Beds.
The range of suites include –
• Junior Suites with Land Views,
• One Bedroom Suites with a choice of Land View, Limited Sea View or Full Sea View,
• Superior One Bedroom Suite Sea View,
• Executive One Bedroom Suite with Private Swimming Pools and a choice of Sea View or Garden View, these also come with a Private Cabana on the beach or around the pool with a seating area and sunbeds.
With exceptional quality, Asimina Suites has unforgettable dining experiences. Choose from Kyamata Restaurant overlooking the sea at lunch or the Estia Restaurant for your evening meal hosting a great choice of fare to suit all needs. If you fancy something a little bit special, why not visit the exquisite a la carte restaurant.
After dinner, why not head up to one of the 3 bars, the Lounge Bar hosting live music every night, the quiet and sophisticated VIPS’ bar or head to the Sports Bar to catch up with the latest sporting action and enjoy a game of pool.
For Golf enthusiasts, head to world famous Sir Nick Faldo’s Elea Golf Estate just a short 15-minute taxi ride from the Asimina Suites, the course is a Par 71 and has spectacular views of the Mediterranean. If Golf is not your thing, you can sit back and enjoy a massage or beauty treatment at the hotels own Spa, Elixir, THE perfect place to relax.
With Paphos Harbour only a 40-minute walk along the seafront promenade, why not take a gentle stroll early evening to soak up the most magnificent sunsets and finish off with a cocktail at one of the many Cypriot bars. With many cobbled traditional streets, it won’t take long to find a traditional Cypriot restaurant serving delicious Cypriot Meze.
The Hotel offers an upgraded deluxe package which can be purchased at supplement to your chosen board option of Bed and Breakfast or Half Board.
The Deluxe Package includes:
• Mini Bar on arrival stocked with soft drinks/beer/spirits and a bottle of wine.
• Daily Replenishment of Coffee/Tea/Expresso
• Bottle of Water every afternoon in your suite
• A bottle of champagne will be offered before departure
• All local and international alcoholic drinks, soft drinks and hot beverages available in all bars and restaurants (Premium Brands are excluded but can be purchased at a reduced rate of 50%)
• You can eat in all 4 restaurants including the A La Carte where you will have the choice of a 4-course meal.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact Destina Travel: